1. Was the decision to come to Fargo an easy one for you and if not, what made it difficult?
2. Why did you choose Minnesota? Were there any other colleges on your list, or was Minnesota your only choice?
3. There was a rumor out there that you may go to Colorado College. Is there any truth to that?
4. Were you always a defenseman or were there other positions that you played in the past?
5. We all know you have a hard slap shot, is that something you had to work at, or did it come naturally?
6. College players are undergoing pressure to leave early. What are your plans for attending the University of Minnesota? Do you see yourself playing 2 or more years?
7. Who outside of your family has made the biggest impact on your hockey career?
8. What is your favorite TV show? Favorite movie? Favorite music?
9. Who do you think is the funniest guy on the team? Any specific reason for that?
10. What does a typical weekly practice schedule look like?
11. What are you going to major in at Minnesota?
12. What other sports do you like to watch/play?
13. Who was the best player you played with at St. Cloud Cathedral? Who was the best player you played against while there?
Also, if you missed the first interview with Cody Campbell, click here.
Posted by HockeyTrend at 10:47 PM